This Is Where You Come In
Windrose Magazine issue 2 is almost finished!
And I'm super pumped to be able to share with you some details and let you know how you can get your copy!
In issue 2, you’ll find articles like:
- "On Heartbreak and Healing"
- "The Poison of Perfectionism"
- "In Defense of Loneliness"
- "How Corporate Killed My Creativity And How I Got It Back"
- "On What It Means to Matter: An Interview with Author Hannah Brencher"
And so much more—all real life stories to assure you that you’re not alone as you navigate life in your twenties.
This is where you come in.
In support of Windrose issue 2, we’re launching a Kickstarter today!
3 simple ways you can support us:
You get a beautiful print and magazine, and we’ll use the Kickstarter funds to pay our contributors + purchase magazine inventory.
WINS FOR EVERYONE.
The only caveat? If we don't meet our Kickstarter funding goal, we don't receive the funds. But I'm confident that with this community's help, we'll be able to successfully reach our goal!